Scott Country FLASH SALE, Harkila, Ridgeline, Nomad SILLY PRICE REDUCTIONS

CDSG Shooting Sports

Scott Country

Hi all

We are clearing a batch of last years styles and old stock.

There is a PDF download here, first come first served and a password for forum users only.

Please call 01556 50 3587 to order, and we cannot hold items until paid for.

HUGE Harkila stalking boot discounts, Monsoon Elite Smocks for less than half price etc etc

Click here to download, massive reductions across loads of stalking boots, smocks, and other one off bits of kit.

http://www.scottcountry.co.uk/images/lib/scflashsale.pdf

Enter password : foxcub1

Please do not share outside forum as thought we would give the forums we sponsor a crack of the whip first.

Regards

Paul

flashsale.jpg

Last edited:

jb7x57

Left a purchase message for 2 pair of harkila zip wellingtons just after 5 pm will call you 9 am with payment unless you contact me first

jackfish

Hi I also left a message about Harkila zip boots size 9 on Saturday, I've had no reply at all. Do you still have them?

fbrad

harkila wellies arrived today.fantastic value at less than half price.
once again another great genuine sale by scott country.
looking forward to the next one.
atb,
fbrad.

White Hart

Has this offer now expired as the pdf won't load?.

Bud I opened the PDF as soon as it went up thought I fancied something so went out into the garage to check on the size came back in and they had sold out... I think things went real quick, worth checking with them just in case though.

bud just checked the PDF and there are a few items left, make sure you put the password in...

Last edited:

243ack

Bud I opened the PDF as soon as it went up thought I fancied something so went out into the garage to check on the size came back in and they had sold out... I think things went real quick, worth checking with them just in case though.

bud just checked the PDF and there are a few items left, make sure you put the password in...

Don't get a chance to put in any password - just comes up 'failed to load'.
How ya doing Mr. Hart?.

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!