The wolf whistle

Franchi Matt

Is it right what I'm hearing that the government are considering making the humble working mans wolf whistle illegal?

Me - I've been a big wolf whistler in the past, often received well by my intended targets, also during a west end show before the wheels fell off the world- we were encouraged to wolf wistle.

Personally I don't find it offensive, and would be stoked if some sort (onvs younger than myself) wolf whistled me... its an ice breaker, conversation starter, a cheeky tuneful wink.

reiver

Personally I think blokes wolf whistling at women are ****s. Not sure it has to be illegal but if you think it's okay, in my book, you're scum.
Don’t hold back just come out with it !.there’s so much wrong with this world to worry about apart from a whistle to a lovely lady who might or might not approve in my book . But then I find that a lot of lady’s like a compliment and even. Like a door Held open for them and a gentle pat on the bum as they walk through the opened door !! Or is it just the lady’s that I know ??🤣

dartmoordog

The amount of times I have been called a bold, old, ****. Does it bother me, does it fcuk...........I AM a bold, old, ****!

But I could take offence to it, I don’t, but I could. However years ago I grew a pair of balls, and developed broad shoulders and thick skin.........FFS, as a society, we need to get a grip.

StephenToast

I'd happily be called a bald old ****. Except I'm not bald. But nevermind. I'm not
The amount of times I have been called a bold, old, ****. Does it bother me, does it fcuk...........I AM a bold, old, ****!

But I could take offence to it, I don’t, but I could. However years ago I grew a pair of balls, and developed broad shoulders and thick skin.........FFS, as a society, we need to get a grip.
offended by wolf whistling. I just think that if you think it's acceptable to do that, you are a scummy ****. It's vile.

dartmoordog

I'd happily be called a bald old ****. Except I'm not bald. But nevermind. I'm not

offended by wolf whistling. I just think that if you think it's acceptable to do that, you are a scummy ****. It's vile.

Did I say it was acceptable, did I? I don’t ever, in my life recall wolf whistling..........But “scummy”! Oh, grow up pal.

Reactions: kes