Available: Yorkshire syndicate available

Status
Not open for further replies.

claytonl2010

One space has become available for our stalking syndicate based at the edge of the Peak District 1200 pound a year with the opertunity to stalk red roe and fallow on 640 acres of mixed ground consisting of small block and of woodland and pasture. Dsc2 is preferable, we operate on a 24hr in advance booking system. Please message for any more info, deposits are welcome to secure place

pepeorse

One space has become available for our stalking syndicate based at the edge of the Peak District 1200 pound a year with the opertunity to stalk red roe and fallow on 640 acres of mixed ground consisting of small block and of woodland and pasture. Dsc2 is preferable, we operate on a 24hr in advance booking system. Please message for any more info, deposits are welcome to secure place
Please could you pm me some details please

keithbradford

good afternoon
I have read with interest your possible opportunity
As the advertisement has highlighted I am a dsc level 2 which was taken entirely correctly over 8 months at Cowdrey estate which i was a syndicate member however as they had moved to night stalking the syndicate ended.
I would like to think i am a consummate professional
please feel free to discuss with myself
I can be contacted on 07545 923527 should you wish to discuss
many thanks
keith bradford

GSP84

If anyone joins this syndicate or hands over any money... be sure to come back and tell us how you got on.

Thanks

Any of you chaps have a response from Lewis and have a phone number you could PM me? I need to get hold of him a don’t have a number. Cheers

Kjf

Any of you chaps have a response from Lewis and have a phone number you could PM me? I need to get hold of him a don’t have a number. Cheers

I received an e mail with some info and requested a visit to the ground, not heard nowt back:-| I ALWAYS need to see the ground and any paperwork before my hard earned gets exchanged,

Kjf

Status
Not open for further replies.