Admin

bobjs

In these sad circumstances can I not “donate” my allowance to bobjs,

Willowbank.

No need for that sir,

I have my shooting budget so it did cover this site, but i just feel the changes are not for me so i have withdrawn my further payments.

regards and thanks

Bob.

foxinmad

No need for that sir,

I have my shooting budget so it did cover this site, but i just feel the changes are not for me so i have withdrawn my further payments.

regards and thanks

Bob.
Dry your eyes man, you chucked the toys out the pram because you got pulled for selling more than most of the trade members on the site, so now you are not going to pay the 24 quid per year as a supporter after all the things you have sold on the SD.
Tight barsteward and that's coming from a Scotsman.

bobjs

Dry your eyes man, you chucked the toys out the pram because you got pulled for selling more than most of the trade members on the site, so now you are not going to pay the 24 quid per year as a supporter after all the things you have sold on the SD.
Tight barsteward and that's coming from a Scotsman.
read my replies i admit i sell a lot of my gear on here as i get board and try something else, ( i am a border of all things shooting and ham radio fishing golf etc, oh i forgot i also ride motocross bikes ;) ) and then read on, its not just me the change will effect, it would not have upset me and others so much if we where given the heads up of the change, but to just be told that its done was to me rather unfair,

so i have now dried my eyes and got my dummy back of the dog and i am still enjoying the site that i supported for some years, so crack on and enjoy it with me,

Bob. Also a scotsman.

Ps: i have been paying the 24 quid a year the same as all the other supporters yourself included,

Last edited: