Admin

bobjs

Good Morning Admin.

I have just had a call from a shooting friend who has informed me that he has terminal cancer and wishes me to sell on his small amount of rifle's scopes and a shotgun, 243/22lr 12 bore.

I wish to ask if this is allowed as we are not supposed to sell for others. the main reason is that he has less than 1 month to live and I think he stands a good chance of selling them on here rather than in the local shop who will pay him peanuts and I would rather that not happen.

thank you

bob.

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
I think it is because we capped the number of adverts being created, not because of anything you did.

bobjs

I think it is because we capped the number of adverts being created, not because of anything you did.

Thank you Malcolm.

thought I had done something wrong

bob.

bobjs

Such a shame its come to this,

It could have a detrimental effect to the forum, seems that complaints about the traders adverts has come back to bite us in the Harris?

Bob.

biffo

You have missed the point. Nothing to do with traders who pay their way.....If someone is submitting a different for sale ad every 3 days during any one month, ie 10 for sale posts, that’s just excessive and not in the spirit of this forum. If you’ve genuinely got a lot of bits to sell, then put it in one ad !

bobjs

I think that pasting everyone with the same bush is IMO: unfair,

I do post a lot ( and once I am bored of something it gets sold for the next thing I fancy) and I supported the forum until now "well until my next instalment runs out", I think a warning shot over the bow to some included myself if the hat fit's may have worked better than doing it across the board.

just my thoughts and this is not being posted to have a dig,

bob.

Sinistral

I do post a lot ( and once I am bored of something it gets sold for the next thing I fancy) and I supported the forum until now "well until my next instalment runs out", I think a warning shot over the bow to some included myself if the hat fit's may have worked better than doing it across the board.

bob.
Bob,
The original admin thread on this is locked, but is non-negotiable. Also, I think the 5 or 10-limit total on the number of ‘Classified’ adverts each month include ‘Sales’ and ‘Wanted’ threads.
I think perhaps you’d accept that you’ve had your fair share of both in your 7500 past posts.:)

bobjs

It’s £10 for a trade account Bob. Equivalent of £1 per sale post. Get a grip man.

And don’t advertise a Motor cross bike on a shooting forum. That’s one less advert...

what's wrong with advertising a motor bike ? I was not the first nor last to do so,

bob.

willowbank

bob.
In these sad circumstances can I not “donate” my allowance to bobjs,

Willowbank.