Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger22

So far, one thread locked. Another thread removed. Can we have an explanation please? Nobody was getting nasty, people were just expressing opinions. The only person making the thread sour was a member of admin.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
The only sour note were the people who did not bother to respond with a PM. Instead of providing some useful help it turned into one or two people arguing about whether heads are bullets or bullets are heads and then pointing out grammatical mistakes.
This is why people are put off joining the site, we get it all the time. Thankfully one or two sensible members answered via PM. It was a simple question and a simple request to PM me. Obviously people are incapable of doing a simple task.

Woodsmoke

It was anything but a simple question. Hence why you were corrected. On numerous occasions, by numerous members.

You can take your ball home anytime you like, but don't expect to treat experienced, sensible, grown adults with contempt and expect to get away with it unscathed.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
It was a simple request taken over by you and another. Noted by a few other members I might add.
Your right it's our ball. One we have paid for. So why didn't you pm me then and explain as was requested.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Correct.
Like I said I asked a simple question. But No, some decided to turn into something else. I am not going waste anymore of my valuable time over this. Like I said I had 3 members who pmed me and gave a sensible solution without telling me it's heads not bullets or whatever and then picking me up on grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.