Blocking people

Glyn 1

Is it possible to block people on here like on facebook? It is starting to get a bit pointless coming on here if a few individuals are dominating everything? If I could filter out their posts is might be still worth a look in?

VSS

Not sure exactly. I'm viewing the site on my 'phone at the moment, and can only access limited functions. But if you click on your avatar at the top of the page you'll see "ignoring" as an option alongside "following" etc. I can't see how to activate it though.

Alantoo

Just hover over the avatar of the irritant and that gives you option to ignore or follow...and you can unignore them under your ignore list if you later wish to re-engage.

Alan

VSS

Just hover over the avatar of the irritant and that gives you option to ignore or follow...and you can unignore them under your ignore list if you later wish to re-engage.

Alan
That doesn't seem to work when viewing on the phone. At least, it didn't when I hovered over your avatar just now! Just gave me options to copy / share a link to your avatar pic.

Alantoo

I must just be one of those annoying people it is impossible to ignore! :)

I am looking on the MacBook though...O2 iPhone data was down earlier today... :(

Alan

Alantoo

I received an alert that someone was following me the other day...is an ignored person alerted to that also I wonder?

I did just find someone in my ignore list when I was checking it out for this thread just now...no idea how I managed to get them in there...quite unintentional.

Alan

Glyn 1

Thanks, that was a satisfying couple of minutes ignoring people! Lets see if it makes a difference to my viewing pleasure!