Can't open forum on phone

charlieboy-shooter

Hi,

Can access the forum on my phone at home. But page will not open once away from home. Will open the images etc but when I select the link to main page it will not load/work. Haven't got any issues with other web sites but I only tend to look at the weather and a few random google searches but never had a problem with others. Been issue for a while with SD. Sad as it is the SD is probably the most likely thing I want to look at on my phone away from home.

Any suggestions please.

Thanks

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
Is your mobile provider (O2, Vodafone etc) blocking it? Some of them see shooting as an adult site so you have call them and get it enabled.

There is no problem with SD.

charlieboy-shooter

Is your mobile provider (O2, Vodafone etc) blocking it? Some of them see shooting as an adult site so you have call them and get it enabled.

There is no problem with SD.
Ah this is where the post ended up. thought it had been deleted. Thanks csl. 100% correct. I would never have thought of that.

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
I am with Vodaphone and my phone has no service locks etc, yet I cannot get SD on it, its the only site I cannot access.
I am with Vodafone and I can access it fine. Either they do have some sort restriction on or its something else entirely. Have you tried another browser on the phone?

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
What is the exact text of the SSL error?

Is it the same from your phone via 4G and WiFi?

Last edited: