FAC Issue wait time

R8 Ultimate Carbon - Discover Now! >>>

JMikeyH

Hi all, curious as to maybe I have misunderstood TVP quality target for FAC grants, their target is currently listed as 60 working days and to date I have been waiting 125 working days, excluding one or two for bank holidays (receipt of delivery was given as the 7th of May).

This seems highly irregular, I have had the land checks, police interviews, jumped through all the hoops including paying a couple hundred quid to attend a rifle course as proof of experience and I am still waiting. Do perhaps some of you have a similar experience or insight you could share with me? I'd love to know why it is taking so long, the wait is agonising

Thanks

potshotpat

Hi all, curious as to maybe I have misunderstood TVP quality target for FAC grants, their target is currently listed as 60 working days and to date I have been waiting 125 working days, excluding one or two for bank holidays (receipt of delivery was given as the 7th of May).

This seems highly irregular, I have had the land checks, police interviews, jumped through all the hoops including paying a couple hundred quid to attend a rifle course as proof of experience and I am still waiting. Do perhaps some of you have a similar experience or insight you could share with me? I'd love to know why it is taking so long, the wait is agonising

Thanks
Hi JMikeyH and welcome to the site. For what it's worth I think you will find that renewals, variations (1-4-1s) etc will be given priority over people looking for a first time grant' and it's not just TVP.:tiphat:

Zetter

Hi JMikeyH have you tried ringing them? As TVP from recent variations I have put in have sped up a lot recently. A friend had his SGC intial grant back in two months earlier in the year.
I take it the you have had your FEO interview from your post?

JMikeyH

Haven't rang them, I did email Zoey Evans the other week asking how much longer it would be expected to take but all I got was the generic answer saying that she cannot provide an estimate of time. If it gets to the end of next week without hearing anything I'll give them a call. I'd assume that the SGC grant is a simpler process for them, and yeah I've had the FEO come to do all her checks on myself and the land I have submitted on my form as permissions. The last thing she said was that I'd be hearing from them to give me the certificate, but this was some time ago now and even if it is further into the future than I'd like, the least they could do was give me some sort of approximation of how l

JMikeyH

Pleased to see I'm not alone, it's a bit of a cold comfort though. Nevermind I suppose, just got to put up with the wait! Cheers for the info

Last edited:
PSE Composites Limited