Greetings from Finland, the land of Sako and Tikka

NiemiPT

[FONT=&amp]I got my first Sako some 20 years back. It was a P94S Finnfire 22lr. A year or so later I bought my next gun which was a Sako 75 SS 30-06. I use these for hunting but it has been few busy years so I haven't used those a lot lately.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Last autumn my friend took me shooting long range with his TRG22 .308 and I was sold. I started to look a Tikka T3X Tac A1 or TRG-22 260rem but somehow I found second hand 25 shots fired Tikka T3 CTR 260rem 20" without X in absolute mint condition. I had a tight budget and I got a great deal of that Tikka, Burris fullview SFP scope (which I already traded to Falcon Optics M18+), Jaki Forest suppressor (which I traded for Jaki Super Classic), Harris like bipod, Lapua brass and some other useful items. I couldn't pass that deal and got it right away :) I also needed a reloading equipment (I haven't done that before), steel targets, gun cabinet, cleaning equipments and so on so every cent counts. I have everything in excel and I really have made a best of my budget! I would prefer longer barrel, two stage trigger and pistol grip but you cannot have all every time. Somehow I like the smaller ejector port in T3 and replaced bolt shroud already with Tikka factory metal shroud. I'm really loving my Tikka but someday I need to upgrade the scope and stock. I don't know the order yet.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm here for looking some items that are hard to find from Finland like Sinclair consentricity gauge and L.E. Wilson trimmer and dies and arbor press. And of course I want to learn about long range shooting and reloading and I'm hoping to share back someday!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I'm not native English speaker so I'm sorry about my bad English. I hope that we can communicate anyway :)[/FONT]

Hello mate,
If you ever want to visit south Sweden and hunt some wild hogs let me know.
I’m going to get into long distance shooting next.
Phil.

NiemiPT

Hello mate,
If you ever want to visit south Sweden and hunt some wild hogs let me know.
I’m going to get into long distance shooting next.
Phil.

I will!

I'm actually from quite far away from south Sweden. I'm living near border between our countries. Actually I buy Finnish powder from Sweden (RM jakt i Övertorneå) because it's cheaper and easier than from Finland :D

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Welcome to the site. I have a lot of good friends in Finland. Will be over again this year for Whitetail about 2 hours from Helsinki. Also have a lot of friends north of Oulu.

NiemiPT

Thanks all :)

Welcome to the site. I have a lot of good friends in Finland. Will be over again this year for Whitetail about 2 hours from Helsinki. Also have a lot of friends north of Oulu.

North of Oulu is almost here I guess. I'm from Rovaniemi which is a bit over 200km north from Oulu.