Hello to all Forum Members,

I am based in the South Derbyshire area and looking to increase my deer stalking experience, specifically in regards to gralloching, skinning and basic butchery skills.

I am a FAC Holder and have a .243 stalking rifle, .308 target rifle and access to several shotguns.

I have been out on several stalks and would like to continually increase my knowledge from all members.

I have had someone mention John Senior based at Thorseby Estate.

Would this be a good start?

Any advice and direction would be appreciated.

Regards.

I am based in the South Derbyshire area and looking to increase my deer stalking experience, specifically in regards to gralloching, skinning and basic butchery skills.

I am a FAC Holder and have a .243 stalking rifle, .308 target rifle and access to several shotguns.

I have been out on several stalks and would like to continually increase my knowledge from all members.

Regards.
Welcome from AU

Regards.
Welcome aboard on the forum and welcome to the stalking game .

Back