Vacancy: KYNAMCO BIG GAME AMMUNITION

KYNOCH

Kynamco Limited load the Kynoch brand of big game ammunition. We have a factory and shooting range in Mildenhall, Suffolk and David Little who is the Managing Director has been running the company for 26 years. His first love was single shot rifles but has owned and used many double rifles as well as making the ammunition for them. We are looking to employ staff for our loading room and need people who not only have a knowledge of loading but have an engineering bent so that they can maintain and operate loading presses. The shooting range is suitable for many calibres and we need staff who can assist clients on occasion as well as help maintain the range. This could be just the job you have always dreamt of.

palmer_mike

Kynamco Limited load the Kynoch brand of big game ammunition. We have a factory and shooting range in Mildenhall, Suffolk and David Little who is the Managing Director has been running the company for 26 years. His first love was single shot rifles but has owned and used many double rifles as well as making the ammunition for them. We are looking to employ staff for our loading room and need people who not only have a knowledge of loading but have an engineering bent so that they can maintain and operate loading presses. The shooting range is suitable for many calibres and we need staff who can assist clients on occasion as well as help maintain the range. This could be just the job you have always dreamt of.
I’ll send you a PM

Harry mac

Hi.
If there's still a position open come May next year, I may be very interested in this.
P.M. To follow.

sassman186

what a shame
THE COMUTE WOULD BE B****
I lived not far from there when I was young, and did not know any better,
but not willing to move south again,
even for such a cracking job,

paul o'

Nice folks there been a few times always on hand to help out ,as others if only I lived that way , its a good job for some one