MosaicAL mincer

Primate

Any one got one of these? Looks pretty good.

This YouTube vid shows it performing very well for the money. Looks a bargain!

jb1

Its very similar to the Buffalo that is highlighted in a similar post. But seems allot cheaper, I'm more than happy with the Buffalo i have been using for the last 7 years.

deerstalker.308

Also, the metal feed tube on this one doesn’t appear to be removable for cleaning..... I’ve seen a few negative comments about that feature on some models, I can’t think of anything worse than not being able to remove that for a good scrub!

riddick

Any one got one of these? Looks pretty good.

This YouTube vid shows it performing very well for the money. Looks a bargain!
looks ok mincing fatty bacon, mine will do that to a whole goose, I just cut it into portions to fit the feed chute and the mincer does the rest, meat, bones, feet, head, ya wouldn't wanna get yer hand in there, I reckon it would be up to the elbow before you could pull the plug,, assuming you didn't pass out due to the pain first.
wouldn't be happy not being able to remove the auger housing for cleaning though, must be able to unbolt it and rig up some wing nuts to make it removable for cleaning.

the buffalo looks the better deal, looks like a scaled down version of the Hobart.

Primate

Thanks guys I think I'll steer clear and spend a bit more on something like the Buffalo. Cheers.

sauer

Also, the metal feed tube on this one doesn’t appear to be removable for cleaning..... I’ve seen a few negative comments about that feature on some models, I can’t think of anything worse than not being able to remove that for a good scrub!

The big buffalo one has a fixed vertical feed tube .... DONT let it put you off !

The plate, blad & wormscrew all go into a removable barrel which comes out and cleans separate....

Bit of spray cleaner down vertical tube left and wipe with hot clothe then dry with paper towel.

It’s easy , quick and not a hassle...

The buffalo main two things for me over say the trespade is main one it’s QUIET!
And it’s bigger than the trespade no8 model I have .

If funds don’t go to the buffalo then I’d still be happy with trespade no8 from weschenfelder

I’m keeping both

Paul

jb1

deerstalker.308

They are in stock from this supplier, a good price too.
No they aren’t. I called to check as on their own website they are listed as on back order til Feb. They confirmed they are out of stock. Amazon is wrong.

Primate

The big buffalo one has a fixed vertical feed tube .... DONT let it put you off !

The plate, blad & wormscrew all go into a removable barrel which comes out and cleans separate....

Bit of spray cleaner down vertical tube left and wipe with hot clothe then dry with paper towel.

It’s easy , quick and not a hassle...

The buffalo main two things for me over say the trespade is main one it’s QUIET!
And it’s bigger than the trespade no8 model I have .

If funds don’t go to the buffalo then I’d still be happy with trespade no8 from weschenfelder

I’m keeping both

Paul
Thanks.
Do you mean this one?

Almost half the price of the Buffalo.
It maybe worth me adding that I'll not be processing more than around 4 red deer per year at home.

sauer

Thanks.
Do you mean this one?

Almost half the price of the Buffalo.
It maybe worth me adding that I'll not be processing more than around 4 red deer per year at home.
I had that one for ten years but brother has for dog food mincing only now as the mince head is Nickle plated and it’s flaking .... couldn’t get a stainless replacement so bought this ... it’s full stainless head which I would recommend.

Honestly that one or the buffalo I would recommend

Can get the buffalo for 381 quid

Paul

Primate

I had that one for ten years but brother has for dog food mincing only now as the mince head is Nickle plated and it’s flaking .... couldn’t get a stainless replacement so bought this ... it’s full stainless head which I would recommend.

Honestly that one or the buffalo I would recommend

Can get the buffalo for 381 quid

Paul
Thanks again this has been really helpful. My Mrs is wanting me to buy some new clothes as I'm still wearing some shirts I've owned now for over 15 years. Little does she know were now having a mincer instead. Thanks again.

sauer

Doesn’t have to be game

Go buy a pork shoulder dice up and mince .....

Pork mince lasagne

Holy sh1t everybody was licking the plate and fight for last bit

Seriously mince very versatile

Shepherds pie
Lasagne
Bolognese
Meatballs
Burgers
Sausages
Chili’s
Homemade sausage rolls

Etc etc