Available: Muntjac and cwd stalking

Just back from an evening with Jason, all I can say is we were tripping over deer! Literally everywhere! Could have shot 4 bucks but as they were off the the menu they were nice to watch. Ended the evening with a nice cull doe. Shame we couldn't get that fox Jason! Next time!

Mo

Hi

Just been out with Jason this morning and shoot two Muntjac.I need to say his place the best plenty of Muntjac we seen probably 15 in 2 hour stalk and brilliant guidance.I had a such a great time i still amazed.I can just recommend him.
Thanks again

I went out with Jason last Thursday had a great day we went for a muntjac buck in the morning we seen a nice one but could get on it so we carried on and got in some woodland and found this nice munty buck on the ride set up on the sticks and got the shot

so for the evening I decided to have a go for a Chinese water deer buck we pulled up into the field and near enough straight away started seeing does so we walked down a pass crossed a ditch and have a look at the deer on the field we seen one small buck but decided to leave it and carry on walking down the hedge then we spotted a good buck running down the field away from up chasing other deer we carried on down the hedge line and it started coming back up the field at about 160 m and then lay down in the rape field so I started crawling through the rape and got the distance down to under 100 m then waited for it to stand up it eventually got up and I got the absolutely made up looking like a gold medal from the measurements brilliant day and a stalk il never forget thanks very much Jason

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 208
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 198
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 211
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 174
Just come back from a stalk with Jason. What a top bloke! From first meeting up you can tell how Knowledgeable the man is with regards to Muntjac and CWD. Stalked the am and we saw a minimum of 16 munties on a small part of his land and apart from trying his best to put me on at least 3, of which was medal class, in the first hour and half I managed to grass a nice munty buck. This was my first viewing of the little critters as well as my first taking one. In the afternoon he was persuaded to allow me the privelige to stalk the CWD on his land. Within the first hour I was in view of a gold medal followed by another running across the field of rape towards us. The medal class bucks were not on the menu today but I will be booking in for next year for a chance at one, I got the chance to take a nice healthy,fat as butter, cull buck which also was a first for me. He has a healthy heard of CWD and that was also a fraction of the land that he has for them. From start to finish it was a day I will not forget in a long time. I cannot recommend him highly enough and I will be making a yearly visit from now on, I guarantee you will not be disappointed with a days stalking with Jason. Thanks a lot pal

Can highly recommend Jason at muntjac stalker.com, a friend and I have just had a great stalk each which provided a first muntjac for both of us. Great estates with plenty of deer seen and equally plenty of shots presented, all in all a top day for very reasonable money thanks again Jason. Regards Brad & Adam

I am back home (overseas) from my second trip to Jason. I had a blast just as last year and couldn't recommend Jason enough. He is super friendly and did bring me on side events on the weekend. :tiphat: The stalking is great and you need to focus all the time cause you constantly move and there is lots of deer. As a foreginer I am stunned about the nature and the views. I shot my first CWD in the first evening and we got a nice muntjac after a few tries. Nothing beats the feeling when you heart is pumping with the buck in the crosshair.:)

Will definitely go again.

munty.jpg

9k=

Two great bucks from yesterday

IMG_0440%201.jpg

Last edited:
Another great stalk with Jason, got my first cwd and throughly enjoyed it. Plenty of deer and more than one opportunity presented, anyone wanting a good honest guide for muntjac/ cwd he's your man as I'm sure many will agree thanks again, Brad

i took a friend who is a novice to stalking out with Jason on Friday and we had a great outing, despite the weather looking a bit grim we both grassed muntjac and had a great day out. Much appreciated.

Got back yesterday night after the trip of a lifetime with Jason. Iv stalked with Jason for a few years now and he never fails to produce the goods, great company to be out with and no shortage of high quality deer.

Below are the fruits of the latest trip a Gold Medal CWD and Bronze Medal Muntjac. You cant ask for anymore than that!!!
IMG_1969 (3).jpgIMG_1983 (3).jpg

+1 - Also stalked with Jason this week. Good company, great stalking and plenty of Muntjac/CWD on ground - minus one which came home with me . Highly recommend booking with Jason.

Just a quick thankyou to all that have stalked with us this season,it has been a pleasure to stalk with you all and with a good stock of deer left on the ground next season looks just as promising.
I wont be taking any bookings for next season(October until the end of march) until may when I have all the pheasant shoot dates in to avoid .
However I do have a couple of week days during this month for muntjac does only if anybody is interested
kind regards
Jason

Just a quick thankyou to all that have stalked with us this season,it has been a pleasure to stalk with you all and with a good stock of deer left on the ground next season looks just as promising.
I wont be taking any bookings for next season(October until the end of march) until may when I have all the pheasant shoot dates in to avoid .
However I do have a couple of week days during this month for muntjac does only if anybody is interested
kind regards
Jason

Fully booked now for the does this month,
kind regards

Jason

HI Jason,

Can you PM me your number, could do with chatting about booking in some continental friends with you..?

Hope all is well,

Ben

Hi,
Just joined the forum. I live in Bedfordshire and am interested in local stalking opportunities. Please provide Amy details as relevant.

Hi all,

We are already virtually fully booked on all bucks.The disadvantage of reputation means that we do get booked well in advance and apologies in advance to those persons I will be unable to fit in.However for those of you happy to stalk cull animals of does to small bucks on the cwd and muntjac does I have some availability and would expect on each stalk to be successful due to numbers on the ground.Please browse the previous posts to confirm this.
I am especially keen to make inroads into the muntjac does in October.
Please don't hesitate to contact me as soon as possible if you are interested
kind regards
Jason

Back