Available: Muntjac stalking, Oxfordshire

cervusguide

Cull Muntjac stalking available on the Cornbury estate.

£80 per outing, £80 per cull animal. Venison is yours to keep if you so wish. Can accommodate up to four stalkers at once.

Please see write ups below from previous clients:

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php/103161-Birthday-roe-buck-at-the-beautiful-Cornbury-park-estate?highlight=cornbury

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php/101845-Muntjac-Stalk-at-Cornbury-Park-Oxfordshire?highlight=cornbury

www.cornburypark.co.uk/deer-stalking.html

Please email tm@cpark.co.uk

Last edited:

cervusguide

Before this thread gets off topic right at the beginning, please don't comment other than if interested or via PM as requested.

Whilst I understand there will be cheaper opportunities, there will also be more expensive. We pride ourselves on our success rates which is reflected in the price.

Many thanks

gurus5000

I can vouch for Tom & Cornbury Estate. Absolutely fantastic place and loads of Muntjac around. I was there last week & saw numerous Muntjac & also Fallow, Roe & Sika on one outing.

Thanks

Neil

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Gentlemen, admin have pointed out before about uncalled for comments regarding prices charged. Please do not make comments regarding costs. If you do not like the price simply do NOT make a comment. If you are keen to book then simply PM the poster.

Any further uncalled for remarks will be removed and if they persist so will the poster.

Thank you.

tjm160

Stalking with Tom on the Cornbury Park Estate; one couldn't wish for a better combination! My first two stalks were an overwhelming success from all perspectives (company, location and volume of deer) and Muntjac in particular are absolutely everywhere. The only reason I have not yet returned, is that I have been unwell and therefore not working and so unable to afford to pay for outings, since. The two stalk diaries as follows:

First Stalk

Second Stalk