Spartan Bipods?

CDSG Shooting Sports

slider

I like the concept but also understand the fear of losing a set.

I recall someone posted on here asking us to keep an eye out on Bisley's Century range for a set that had ben left behind. I was on site at 07:30hrs the next day as it coincided with a shoot at the BSRC range and spent 1hr looking in all the ditches from 100 back to 400 yards but never found them.

K
you can get holsters for them. I carry mine in a MOLLE pouch designed for assault rifles and firmly attached to my Vorn pack

wildfowler.250

Cheers guys. Lots of helpful feedback here. Certainly enough marmite responses to keep me from forking out for now. I’ll have a look at the tier one. At least with the Harris I can set it fairly quickly and it’s familiar. Just a shame about the weight

sosa

I found exactly the same as you. Most annoying was the rifle canting then falling over. I ordered a lever lock to tighten it up but it was too much of a hassle. Sold both of my Spartans (1 tall and 1 short) and reverted to my 20 year old never fail Harris.
Exactly this, shame because the potential is/was there but just not as easy to use (or as durable and steady) compared to my Harris.

Last edited:
Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing