Swarovski Customer Service

Mitscavitch

Hi All

Just wanted to say how brilliant their after sales department are. My 10 x 42 rangefinder binoculars had two large slashes to the moulded bodywork from a barbed wire fence climbing incident recently. they were returned to Game and Country Selkirk (another excellent company) who posted them to Austria for repair for free. I had thought this would cost maybe two or three hundred pounds and was absolutely amazed on collecting them from the shop the other day. They were like new with another complete body moulding, new neck strap, new lens covers, new battery, fully serviced and returned to the shop for absolutely no cost !! amazing as the damage had been done by me in a careless moment jumping a fence.

They have to be one of the best companies out there for customer service. Do not hesitate to use their services if needed !

Alan

Ewich

Agreed. I had an older 8 x 56 Swarovski Habicht rifle scope which was misting as the seals had gone. Swarovski returned it refurbished, with lenses polished and re-gassed FOC. The only cost to me was posting the scope to their agent in England.

Uncle f

Completely agree 100%. Got a scope in at present for a service. Had an email back quoting £0.00. Buy the best and as and when it fails or needs attention as all things do no matter who makes it. Swarovski customer service is top class every time.
I wouldn’t even consider any other manufacturers as there customer service is worth the price alone

Tazz

Swarovski strong money and mad prices for extras and accessories ( have 10x42 RF binos, 1 Z6 and 2 Z8’s) but when you have a problem they get it sorted and often for free

spannulman

Hi All

Just wanted to say how brilliant their after sales department are. My 10 x 42 rangefinder binoculars had two large slashes to the moulded bodywork from a barbed wire fence climbing incident recently. they were returned to Game and Country Selkirk (another excellent company) who posted them to Austria for repair for free. I had thought this would cost maybe two or three hundred pounds and was absolutely amazed on collecting them from the shop the other day. They were like new with another complete body moulding, new neck strap, new lens covers, new battery, fully serviced and returned to the shop for absolutely no cost !! amazing as the damage had been done by me in a careless moment jumping a fence.

They have to be one of the best companies out there for customer service. Do not hesitate to use their services if needed !

Alan
great service there, and I like game and country too. Great service and they offer discount for SGA members. They don’t publicise it strongly, but it exists.

Scandially

Swarovski CC... the standards by which all others aspire to.
Spoke to the owner of Bushwear and he admitted that was his goal.