Wanted: Syndicate place

Hello all,

I have been Deer stalking since 2007 and currently hold my DMQ level 2 certificate. I am ex military sniper and have extensive experience with rifle shooting and safety, dating back to 1997. I am part of a game shooting syndicate in the Morpeth area of Northumberland, which is great over the shooting season and occasional trips in assisting the gamekeepers. However, as deer stalking is my number one passion, i am hoping to join a stalking syndicate a little closer to home, around the Hexham/North Pennines area.

I am hoping to join a syndicate with likeminded friendly gents, who in addition to stalking ventures, occasional meet on social occasions.

Thank you for talking the time to read this post

Best wishes for 2015

Matt

Thanks Bernie. The term 'Rocking horse S**t' springs to mind. However, I'm sure something will come along.

Best Regards

Matt
Stick at it Matt, it won't happen overnight... I did paid stalks and invites for 6 years and during the last 3 applied for virtually every syndicate place that got advertised on 3 forums. Last year I did DSC1 and got health and safety cert, then got lucky.
One thing I have noticed is that recently there seems to be more wanted icons than available in the stalking opportunities section.

Stick at it Matt, it won't happen overnight... I did paid stalks and invites for 6 years and during the last 3 applied for virtually every syndicate place that got advertised on 3 forums. Last year I did DSC1 and got health and safety cert, then got lucky.
One thing I have noticed is that recently there seems to be more wanted icons than available in the stalking opportunities section.

Many thanks Si. I am in the same boat by paying for lots of guided stalks and little on my' jack jones'. Although virtually every guided stalk has doubled up as a lesson where i have learnt something different, they have been very valuable. I suppose getting a place on a syndicate or deer management opportunity, comes down to that saying 'you'v got to be in it, to win it'.

Matt

Im just north of kielder, and i have just filled a syndicate place, but I run 4 syndicates at the moment, so may have places in the future, or new ground coming up.

send me your details,

atb

Back