Available: Syndicate spots available

sauer404

I have three available spots in three different syndicates and I would like to offer these to people of different level of experience and abilities.

The first one is in a small (approximately 105 hectares) syndicate in South Lanarkshire. Deer species are roe and sika. Price is to be confirm, but circa £750

The second syndicate space is for a larger area (approximately 400 hectares) in Dumfriesshire. Species are red, roe, and fallow. Again price is to be confirm, but it is circa £2000

The third place is in Midlothian, in an area of around 300 hectares and offers red and roe stalking. As above, prices to be confirmed but circa £1500

All syndicate spaces are for friendly syndicates whose membership has been small but stable. A syndicate member has moved too far for him to sensibly be able to travel to the syndicates (he was a member in two of these three) as well as felling and new planting having recently taken place means these opportunities have arisen. Syndicate memberships start in April/May, depending on which lease you are added.

As stated above, I am happy to hear from people of different abilities and experience. DSC Level 1 are necessary if you are to stalk unaccompanied, but please do not leave the fact that you might not have this deter you. It just means you will be stalking with one of the other members. If you need mentoring, this can also be arranged, free of charge. First aid training or any other training that you have will be taken under consideration, but lack of any formal courses will not be an excluding factor. You will need your own shooting (and public liability) insurance. BDS, BASC etc

Doe boxes and high seats have been very productive in the last couple of years. Stalking is mainly forest, but there are a couple of farms in one of the syndicates. Pest control (corvid, rabbit and fox) is also permitted in the grounds.

Membership price reflects unrestricted access to the stalking areas (we have no booking system, I just need to know who is where and when for obvious safety reasons) and you get to keep what you shoot.

All three syndicates have (or will have very soon) safe areas where you can zero/plink ranging from 100 to 400 meters, depending on which syndicate we are talking about .

Those shortlisted will be contacted with more details, and arrangements will be made for you to visit the syndicate ground so you can be shown around and meet the existing members.

No guarantee that I will be able to offer you the area of your choice (you can always say no if you are offered a space in an area you are not interested in) as I will try to match the right candidate to the right syndicate.

Please PM me with a few words explaining your level of experience, preference of stalking syndicate and a few details about yourself you consider relevant. If you can help the syndicate in any way, please let me know what you can bring that will benefit us all, but again, if you are unable to help, do not feel excluded. It just means I will charge you double if you are offered a place (no I won’t, just joking).

I expect a fair few responses, so please understand that only people who fit what we are looking for will be contacted, hopefully in the next ten days or so.

Thanks for looking

James1976

I have three available spots in three different syndicates and I would like to offer these to people of different level of experience and abilities.

The first one is in a small (approximately 105 hectares) syndicate in South Lanarkshire. Deer species are roe and sika. Price is to be confirm, but circa £750

The second syndicate space is for a larger area (approximately 400 hectares) in Dumfriesshire. Species are red, roe, and fallow. Again price is to be confirm, but it is circa £2000

The third place is in Midlothian, in an area of around 300 hectares and offers red and roe stalking. As above, prices to be confirmed but circa £1500

All syndicate spaces are for friendly syndicates whose membership has been small but stable. A syndicate member has moved too far for him to sensibly be able to travel to the syndicates (he was a member in two of these three) as well as felling and new planting having recently taken place means these opportunities have arisen. Syndicate memberships start in April/May, depending on which lease you are added.

As stated above, I am happy to hear from people of different abilities and experience. DSC Level 1 are necessary if you are to stalk unaccompanied, but please do not leave the fact that you might not have this deter you. It just means you will be stalking with one of the other members. If you need mentoring, this can also be arranged, free of charge. First aid training or any other training that you have will be taken under consideration, but lack of any formal courses will not be an excluding factor. You will need your own shooting (and public liability) insurance. BDS, BASC etc

Doe boxes and high seats have been very productive in the last couple of years. Stalking is mainly forest, but there are a couple of farms in one of the syndicates. Pest control (corvid, rabbit and fox) is also permitted in the grounds.

Membership price reflects unrestricted access to the stalking areas (we have no booking system, I just need to know who is where and when for obvious safety reasons) and you get to keep what you shoot.

All three syndicates have (or will have very soon) safe areas where you can zero/plink ranging from 100 to 400 meters, depending on which syndicate we are talking about .

Those shortlisted will be contacted with more details, and arrangements will be made for you to visit the syndicate ground so you can be shown around and meet the existing members.

No guarantee that I will be able to offer you the area of your choice (you can always say no if you are offered a space in an area you are not interested in) as I will try to match the right candidate to the right syndicate.

Please PM me with a few words explaining your level of experience, preference of stalking syndicate and a few details about yourself you consider relevant. If you can help the syndicate in any way, please let me know what you can bring that will benefit us all, but again, if you are unable to help, do not feel excluded. It just means I will charge you double if you are offered a place (no I won’t, just joking).

I expect a fair few responses, so please understand that only people who fit what we are looking for will be contacted, hopefully in the next ten days or so.

Thanks for looking
PM sent, I'm south Lanarkshire so this is perfect for me

woodroe

Thanks for looking
Message sent

Nozer

Thanks for looking

sauer404

I have had over 100 replies for these syndicate places. Notwithstanding the easy to dismiss PMs (like the guy who thought it was a good idea not only to not bother reading the OP but also send me a rude five word message asking for details, no hi, no please, no thank you) I am in the process of reading the rest and will soon be in contact with the people I think would benefit the most from these syndicates and likewise, the syndicates will benefit from their membership. Please bear with me. Thank you.

craig 243

Thanks for looking

Thanks for looking
Hi sayer 404.
I would like to apply for a position in your lease which has the fallow on it. I am 59 yrs old experienced stalker of 20 yrs. I have level 2 stalking and other related qualifications. I have stalked and shot the six species of deer in the uk. Fallow are my favourite. We don’t have many here in Northumberland. The bit I had was getting plundered by outside forces so I gave up the lease and have been desperate to get somewhere decent ever since. What has been the cull figures for the lease and how many members are on it £2000
Is the very top of my budget so if it comes out higher I could not do it.
Kind regards.
craig.