Tikka T1X

Muir

It’s not mine I’m just cerakoting it but have shot it and it’s very good :D
Interesting. Is that a .17 or 22LR? We are getting very confusing stories here in the US. Some say the .22LR won't be here til winter, yet an outfit in Kentucky seems so have been selling them already as their "Availability In Stock" numbers go down regularly. Yet at the same time the web site has a "pre-order" list.:rolleyes:~Muir

PS: Just to be sure I checked this company's website again. They claim to have 16 of the 22LR in stock but are sold out of 17HMR.

What the heck?

Last edited:

Southern

The advertised prices here in the USA are high as a cat's back - twice the price of a CZ 455.

I sure hope they settle down a bit.

Muir

Thanks. I suspected as much. I'll call this outfit in the US to see if they are just blowing hot air about having 22LR in stock.~Muir

Muir

Really? I paid for mine in full at a Scheels store and it was $459: A price I'm holding them to as their policy requires all "Special Orders" to be paid in full. I paid the price they quoted me. Whittaker Guns in KY is the outfit that says they have 22LR.~Muir

Addendum: I'd requested a quote from Whittakers. $419 so that's even cheaper than what i paid.

Last edited:

Muir

I went to the web site of the retailer i mentioned and registered, then tried to order a T1X in 22LR. What came up in my cart was a "pre-order" statement so i backed out left the site. Obviously they are trying to hook people into paying ahead. I did pay in advance but there was no promise (at the time) of when to expect it other than "in the spring."~Muir

Northman_

Finally!! A photo of how the barrel is attached!

Please do put up more photos if you can. Its the first I have seen on the internett!

Roetex

looking very good - over barrel mod? What make if so?
getting bored waiting for a T1x to arrive near me. Came across a Sako Finnfire, synthetic stock yesterday which has now got me dribbling & wondering shall I just buy that instead???
Its a wildcat whisper , as for waiting the .22 are due October time so ….. but they are very good :)