You are all in the doghouse!!

The Singing Stalker

Well, that time of year has come around again. The annual meet-up at the doghouse. Come and be amazed at conversations about the Oxfordshire panther. Roe with antlers the size of a red, …………… and of course TSS quality merchandise. :lol:

That aside, it might be a fun filled evening with super interesting people.

And all welcome.

Wednesday 22nd of May. Near Abingdon. 7.30pm

Well, that time of year has come around again. The annual meet-up at the doghouse. Come and be amazed at conversations about the Oxfordshire panther. Roe with antlers the size of a red, …………… and of course TSS quality merchandise. :lol:

That aside, it might be a fun filled evening with super interesting people.

And all welcome.

Wednesday 22nd of May. Near Abingdon. 7.30pm
will have to miss this one as will be riding in the picos de Europa, and fun as the Doghouse can be I am hoping that will be more :p

Just a reminder, the singular most important event, aside from my birthday, is coming up. :lol:
Is it your annual bath just before ya birthday 🤔
Oh hang on it’s the annual TSS car boot sale of all things spectacular and wonderful ( tat Declan bought on a whim this year would be more accurate)😂

How xxxkin dare you. It is not tat.:dummy:

It is high quality merchandise. I have been educmecating people that they need this valuable stuff to enable them to do their job better.
And actually, I haven’t bought anything for ages, so I am running out.
In saying that I have a load of cleaning rods taking up space….. and some Jerry cans and a 4x4 trailer and think that’s it. Finally after all these years I have managed to get shot of most of the tat. High quality merchandise.

Now if anyone has a carcass rail slide system thingie to hang carcasses on going cheap. :doh:

Sorry can't make it this time, baby sitting in Spain until the 25th, maybe the later one at Vernan Dean as long as it isn't in the middle of June as I will be in Poland 18th to the 25th, then Croatia July visiting friends so dates are variable.

Next Wednesday. If no one turns up, then nobody will ever organise one again, the world will stop spinning, the flowers will wilt and die and the CP will be voted in as Prime Minister.
The future of the planet is in your hand. :lol:

Back