Avon and Somerset variation

Birdbox

Hi there, can I please ask if you sent your original certificate with your variation application?

Birdbox

kripton

Hi there, can I please ask if you sent your original certificate with your variation application?

Birdbox
Yes but kept a copy and also copies the application and of the accompanying letter (habit from before I retired). Also ensured that I had sufficient supplies of ammunition etc so I wouldn't run out before variation completed. In fact the FAC was signed exactly 1 month from the date I posted the application which I thought was pretty good taking into account Covid and Christmas.

Birdbox

Yes but kept a copy and also copies the application and of the accompanying letter (habit from before I retired). Also ensured that I had sufficient supplies of ammunition etc so I wouldn't run out before variation completed. In fact the FAC was signed exactly 1 month from the date I posted the application which I thought was pretty good taking into account Covid and Christmas.
Thanks for the information, very helpful.
Birdbox

Jimmy6.5

Hi had the same on a renewal can be hard work trying to speak to someone sometimes but turn around seems to be very good for avon and somerset good effort to them not the case everywhere