Cleaning Game Larder Checker Plate Flooring?

Hi All,

I have a Game Larder which is basically the back of a 7.5 tonne lorry with a Checker Plate (assumed) aluminium floor. I have given the floor a good power was but cant seem to get it very clean, there are a lot of marks on it and its quite dull etc..

Before I spend an entire day on my knees with a wire brush does anyone have any chemical or other solutions that they can recomend?

Many thanks in advance,

Harry

splash

Most harsh cleaning will dull aluminium, checker plate is not ideal for cleaning, I’d suggest jet wash

Cheviot

Hi All,

I have a Game Larder which is basically the back of a 7.5 tonne lorry with a Checker Plate (assumed) aluminium floor. I have given the floor a good power was but cant seem to get it very clean, there are a lot of marks on it and its quite dull etc..

Before I spend an entire day on my knees with a wire brush does anyone have any chemical or other solutions that they can recomend?

Many thanks in advance,

Harry
look on here Aluminium checker plate cleaner - Google Search

GWP

Aluminium cleaner cleaner in 25lt barrel from a bodyshop supplies factor and a stiff brush dont leave it on to long then jet wash of dont wear your best wellies

GWP

If the acid affects the sealant remove the old stuff and then reseal with sikka flex this will seal and rebond in one go dont use silicon bathroom sealants these arent made to stand repeated scrubbing original floor will have been sealed/bonded with sikka pm me if you need any more help Dave