Forth coming SD week 2014

Who will be arriving on Saturday or Sunday? My brother and I will be stalking until our departure Sun and wouldn't mind meeting a few of you, putting a name with a face, and sharing a pint.

4 more days till I board the plane, get my butt kicked by the hairy jet lag monster, and get to stalk the highlands.

Which Sat/Sun? Most of us lot will be arriving on the 18th/19th

Have a great trip and good hunting! :thumb:

May see you then, I'll be there Sunday afternoon some time (after 10 hr drive :(). I think tika.308 above will be there Saturday.

Alex

Hi to all the sd 2014 lads good luck and good hunting to you hope you all enjoy it.Im gutted that i cant be there with you maybe next year hope the weather is ok and the deer are plentifull. ATB

Cheers Tommy, we'll miss you :(

There's a special comfy sleeping spot in the moss down by the river with your name on! :lol:

Geting a bit jealous reading all these posts! Hope I will get the time to make it next year to experience it first hand. Heard a lot about this place from Malcom.

Tommy like the others have said you will be missed mate your a top bloke. I hope you are getting better mate and you and paul are looking at getting out.

Regards Andy

Hi Andy how's it going mate, can't wait to hear the reports about those new off road slippers mate!!!!!! Atb

All good thanks mate, I have got to start breaking them in ready for the trip mate.
We will keep you updated buddy.

Hope you've tested them for traction. You're going to need it getting up Heartbreak, and dragging a red back down. ;)

Back