Gun Bag Recommendations

rab19

Hi All,

Looking for recommendations for a gun bag that will take two or three rifles.

The reason is that I have a bit of a trek uphill to the range from where I have to park my car and two or three guns on my back is better than carrying them in two or three slips, not forgetting ammo, flask, sarnies, sticks etc. I just don’t want to be walking up and down the hill every time I need to go and get a rifle out of the car.

This is what I have been looking at on Ebay and Amazon. I know two are rod bags but the sizes look good.

Cheers.

Robbie.

Cannae Pro Gear Triplex Acies is a beautifully designed bag. Love mine and it fits perfectly inside a Peli too. hand, shoulder and ruck straps give lots of carry options.

Hi All,

I have been trawling around for a gun bag and looking for something like this below. Anyone any idea where I can find one or something similar in the uk?

Thanks.

Speak to Ogden’s. I have had one for years dragged a rifle with mod bipod etc about. Apart from a bit of muck it’s as good as it was when new. If you’re going to trust it to carry multiple rifles it pays to get something built to a standard not a price.

Another vote for speaking to Ogden’s. Have just purchased one of his NV slips and have to say it’s a fantastically made product and worth every penny.

Back