Home butchery setup getting there !

Jamouk

If anyone has any tips for an easy way to peel the plastic protection off of a new stainless unit ... that doesn't involve it coming off in 20p piece bits I'm all ears !

Andyquadra

If anyone has any tips for an easy way to peel the plastic protection off of a new stainless unit ... that doesn't involve it coming off in 20p piece bits I'm all ears !
I'm guessing it's been in direct sunlight? My wine chiller was the same, I tried everything. Ended up growing my thumb nails and running them over the film, causing a ripple effect. Once that's off, it'll leave a hard glue that I could only get iff with neet fairy washing up liquid and a non scratch scratch sponge

Jamouk

I'm guessing it's been in direct sunlight? My wine chiller was the same, I tried everything. Ended up growing my thumb nails and running them over the film, causing a ripple effect. Once that's off, it'll leave a hard glue that I could only get iff with neet fairy washing up liquid and a non scratch scratch sponge
No just a complete bustard to get off comes off ok with no residue etc but seems to have been put together whilst on so is in folds etc Adexa going to be getting a call tomorrow !