I'm famous (Sc*mwatch Facebook Page)

I was also on this page.

It was promptly reported, Facebook declined. I straight away went in with the copyright infringement and Facebook removed their post about me in 2 hours.

Laziness is no excuse.

I was also on this page. It was promptly reported, Facebook declined. I straight away went in with the copyright infringement and Facebook removed their post about me in 2 hours. Laziness is no excuse.

I think they are still sharing a link to your timeline and email address, they've copied the removal notification from the removed photo on there too. That surely HAS to be a breach of the acceptable use policy!?

I was also on this page.

It was promptly reported, Facebook declined. I straight away went in with the copyright infringement and Facebook removed their post about me in 2 hours.

Laziness is no excuse.

Your report is up there now with you email address that the reason I cant be bothered as they don't know much about me at the moment

​G

Your report is up there now with you email address that the reason I cant be bothered as they don't know much about me at the moment

You could always create a new disposable email address, you would only need to monitor it for a couple of weeks at most.

I agree with the earlier comment though about it being worth discussing with the likes of BASC, as you are obviously not famous enough to be the only person that they wanting to target.

Just commented on one of the pictures (guy with the camera)

Let me get this right. So he's stalking hunt monitors who aren't stalking the hunters who are there by coincidence and probably secretly enjoying it? Bit of a paradox isn't it? Hunt stalkers with nothing better to do objecting to being monitored themselves? Some of you need a hobby. Ever tried shooting?

I've just reported this in a few ways, and obviously the complaint gets knocked back within minutes. So I also sent them this response to the ineffective report:

The report states that there is *nothing* that infringes the facebook community Standards, and provides a link to these standards - this is simply NOT correct. The Scum watch page clearly violates at least four sections (possibly more) of the community standards:

1: ***Bullying and harassment***
Facebook does not tolerate bullying or ***harassment.*** We allow users to speak freely on matters and people of public interest, but ***take action on all reports of abusive behavior directed at private individuals.*** Repeatedly targeting other users with unwanted friend requests or messages is a form of harassment.

2: ***Hate speech***
Facebook does not permit hate speech, but distinguishes between serious and humorous speech. While we encourage you to challenge ideas, institutions, events, and practices, ***we do not permit individuals or groups to attack others*** based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.

3: ***Identity and privacy***
On Facebook people connect using their real names and identities. We ask that you ***refrain from publishing the personal information of others without their consent.*** Claiming to be another person, creating a false presence for an organization, or creating multiple accounts undermines community and violates Facebook¹s terms.

4: ***Security***
We take the safety of our members seriously and ***work to prevent attempts to compromise their privacy or security***, including those that use fraud or deception. Additionally, we ask that you respect our members by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.

The scum watch page actively seeks out individuals personal details, photo's to identify them to possibly militant animal rights activists and incites others to publish hate messages against these indiviuals who have not broken any laws, whether openly or obviously or otherwise.

This is a fact that they publicly acknowledge by displaying mobile numbers, home and work addresses for these unwitting individuals. This has led to many taking these details and making threatening or abusive phone calls or intimidating the targetted people.

I do not accept that the organisers of this page are trying to promote open and honest activity or debate, and this is a very serious matter that can lead to intimidation, death threats and physical violence being carried out on the people that the scum watch pages are targetting.

The scum watch page is clearly promoting unlawful activity, and Facebook is allowing this page to remain live (despite many facebook users and private indiviuals requests for its removal) and Facebook needs to act IMMEDIATELY to remove this page before someone comes to harm.

I expect a follow up to this communication within 10 working days.

Regards,

I doubt I'll hear anything mind you - Probably something to send onto my equally disinterested mp...

I've read several posts on here about this and skipped to this point. I ain't on face book as I will ban this complete sxxt site when I make primeinister not to long I hope.
My question is can they have taken a picture from here off me and placed it on there. I've tried looking but as a none member they won't allow me to look.
this is more of a work related thing not a anti.

RegardingFacebook they are useless, my work place keep a close on on this site and we seen a photo of a very disturbed nature and reported it to them. They replied because it had more likes than dislikes it wouldn'd be removed. Normaly I wouldn't say but this was of a baby been found dead. (yes in the local paper but not the picture that was dispayed in the paper) It may sound bull sxxt but isn't. I can prove this off here if anyone dare to question my saying.

I would advise against posting on there. They will no doubt try to scour your own profile for material and as you have just found out, your comments will be deleted anyway.

Couldn't it be construed as Hate Crime?
No they are aware of what goes on and DO NOT GIVE A SXXT believe me, it's publicity for them for better or for worse. Bad publicity sells as to probably why we/some purchase papers to read the nonsense that it sanctioned to tell on bull story but it sells and keeps them rolling in plenty of £ notes. We are the fools who buy cxxp like this they are the ones who are laughing at us.
The police have so many issues with face book etc but due to cxxp laws can not be altered. I work along side sxxt redtape which restricts us but gives those who should be protected more advantage.

Its the internet, if you use it in any way you are vulnerable to this misuse of info and images, end of, get used to it.

I would advise against posting on there. They will no doubt try to scour your own profile for material and as you have just found out, your comments will be deleted anyway.

This is the way to go you can't change them anyway in fact that's what they want, give them no attention at all.

May I suggest that any direct links to the Facebook page are deactivated. The admins on the page can see the source of the traffic and will doubtless be trawling this forum already.

Reading some of the comments on that page is just plain terrible, in contrast we as a community while we might not all agree with each other all the time, are law abiding members of society and when we do need to protect our way of life we should do so through the proper channels and not bring ourselves down by getting involved in that load of tosh!!!

Back