Introduction - Innovation in shooting field

Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing

TrainShot

Hey guys, my name is Adriena, I would like to ask you for a favour and on your opinion. Honestly, I started work with guys who are developing an electronic target system. It is inteligent, saves time and it is affordable. Its called TrainShot. I am a hobby shooter and I think its amazing. But I would like to know your opinion if you would like to try someting like this or you prefer "old school" shooting without any innovation. Please note, this is not an ad, I only would like to know your suggestions. I would appreciate every single answer and opinion. Thanks a lot :)

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Welcome to the site, this had better be genuine or you are gone! Whereabouts in Europe are you from?

John

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Hey guys, my name is Adriena, I would like to ask you for a favour and on your opinion. Honestly, I started work with guys who are developing an electronic target system. It is inteligent, saves time and it is affordable. Its called TrainShot. I am a hobby shooter and I think its amazing. But I would like to know your opinion if you would like to try someting like this or you prefer "old school" shooting without any innovation. Please note, this is not an ad, I only would like to know your suggestions. I would appreciate every single answer and opinion. Thanks a lot :)

My colleague asked for a response, I see this is still not forthcoming. Please attend to it, this appears to me a to be a back door move to advertising :rolleyes:

Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing