Marlin SBL 45-70, looking for opinions.

Hunter5567

Mine will come with a kickezz pad. I tried the Paypal thing and it was taking too long to get the money in my account for the auction, so I gave him a credit card and then he told me The makers of Square for credit card transactions using your smart phone was giving him trouble for a firearm transaction and wouldn't process the transaction. I don't trust Paypal either and they can freeze your funds and his email is stewartsfirearms@ and Paypal has a no firearms sales policy. So.....I went to Walmart here in Louisiana and sent a MoneyGram to him at the Walmart near him in Kentucky, or any Walmart in Kentucky. This is a Gunbroker auction and he has plenty of A+ feedback in case anybody thinks I'm sending money to a Nigerian Prince.

The deer man

Gosh, some really comprehensive replies, thank you very much for taking the time. Its for short range work maybe out to 100yds or so. I'm considering a guide scope for it with long eye relief maybe a Burris or a Vortex.
Don't forget Skinner sights, they're adjustable for windage and elevation, nice and sleek too. I have one on my Marlin Mountie and will mount one again on a new .30/30 in the very near future.