No notification

Jeffo

I used to get alerts, for the classified section, but don't receive them anymore, all my settings are the same, any suggestions, what I Can do thanks in advance

deerstalker.308

Likewise, it seems hit an miss now. Also some threads I comment on don’t show my avatar next to them and others do so you can quickly see which you’ve replied to or not..... I do however like whatever happened yesterday with updating the reply box and being able to zoom in on photos, definite improvement there....

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
I used to get alerts, for the classified section, but don't receive them anymore, all my settings are the same, any suggestions, what I Can do thanks in advance

When did you set it up to alert? Did you set up ‘Watched forums’?

Jeffo

Yes been having alerts fine up until about 2 weeks ago, I haven't changed anything they just stopped

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
I just sent a couple of test emails to you from the server. Could you tell me if you got them.

Do you get any other SD email like Conversation notifications?

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
If nothings getting to you then it's probably down to a problem with your email server. I tried sending a test to my own email and it worked fine. Can you configure a safe sender for your email?