nv spotter

srvet

I was amazed by the quality for the money. The onboard IR is very good and will be more than adequate for most uses. The field of view is a little limited but for the ££ it is exceptional value

nun_hunter

I was amazed by the quality for the money. The onboard IR is very good and will be more than adequate for most uses. The field of view is a little limited but for the ££ it is exceptional value
I got one of these when there was a discount code for 40% off and was about £130. As mentioned the FOV is quite narrow but other than that it's very good. Much better image quality than my Yukon XT which cost 3x

Nod-1

Hi Steve,

I have got one of the Bushnell Equinox NV spotters, there around a couple of hundred quid that your welcome to have a look through before buying one if your passing Bletchley anytime soon.

regards Neil.

Chasey

has anybody used any NV spotters or binoculars that are under a £100 and worth buying
Thers kit to try and save money on but NV isn't it

I have had cheep NV and its pretty rubbish whith the biggest problem being eyeball ach after prolonged use

My2p is go SH and go Pulsar

Just paid 250 for a SH Pulsar 870 spotter and its very impressive.

Akeld

I have a bresser which I bought second hand, I think they were sold by aldi. I mounted a length of weaver rail on the side and then attached a T20ir torch with a doubler fitted. Its good for about 150 yards but it helps if you know your ground. If its fitted with a sunnranger the distance is extended. Try some of the NV forums on the web and facebook