Pard 007 Rimfire

A topic that has been raised many times previously, not so much for Rimfire.
Recently bought a Pard 007a 12mm to swap between a .22lr with a Hawke Vantage 3-12x44 sf and a 17Hmr with a Valiant Lynx 6-24x50.
I want to change my .22 Rifle and I’m considering keeping the scope as although it’s not great it is useable with the pard, what better recommendations are there if I did change the scope aswell ?
As for the 17Hmr the base Mag is too high on the valiant lynx and I find it is un useable as is. What are my best options ?

Any help much appreciated !

Reactions: epf

DVS1

Element optics scopes work well with the pard, the cheaper models in sfp would use a lower base mag on the pard so should give better picture quality 👍🏻

the prowler

The bushnell elite 2.5-16 is the best I've used with any nv add on devices. And its handy to go really low for close shots. Even for rats with airguns.

Jim_Halpert

A topic that has been raised many times previously, not so much for Rimfire.
Recently bought a Pard 007a 12mm to swap between a .22lr with a Hawke Vantage 3-12x44 sf and a 17Hmr with a Valiant Lynx 6-24x50.
I want to change my .22 Rifle and I’m considering keeping the scope as although it’s not great it is useable with the pard, what better recommendations are there if I did change the scope aswell ?
As for the 17Hmr the base Mag is too high on the valiant lynx and I find it is un useable as is. What are my best options ?

Any help much appreciated !
The best optics I found to work with my pard 007 are the cheaper ones as mentioned. I bought a Hawke Vantage 30 FFP in MRAD with an illuminated reticle and it works very well.

New Avon Arms