SD Week October 2015

crimson

Hi Lads,
I'll be coming along to this years SD week. Haven't been before and I'm looking forward to it. This may sound like a daft question but it's been bugging me - I know it's self catering but how do you normally work it? Keep it simple and take it in turn with Everyone providing a days meals, enough for all persons? i.e. A big pot of soup, stew, tub of chilli, spuds, rice, veg, etc. and the vitals for a healthy cholesterol breakfast or is it down to the individual to bring enough separate meals for himself for the week?
A bit of advice would be appreciated as I don't want to make a t*t of myself right away, I'll probably manage that before the weeks out though . Might have done it already by asking the question

Pete

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Pete,

Everyone helps out and cooks. Whatever you guys want to purchase between you all is up to you.

Here are the names of those going on the first week, so you can PM each other if needed.
Bordersman
Dogmac
Jonesie
Tonyt
Cammy567
rick6point5

Any problems please call me on the mobile.

Regards
Malc

tonyt

Pete,
Happy to share a big pot. I am a strict vegan with a wheat intolerance though - do you like spinach?

Tony

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Please remember guys, you do not need towels or linen. All the beds are freshly made and towels supplied.
There are all the facilities you will need, washing machine, tumble dryer, dish washer. All electric, gas and logs for the open fire are included.

DOGS are not allowed in doors, there is a kennel outside.

You all have directions of how to find the place, please make sure you arrive mid afternoon onwards on Sunday 18th October. You must vacate the premises no later than Saturday morning 24th October.

Please make sure you have your FAC and proof of insurance. Although you are covered on my commercial insurance whilst stalking with us. If you have good walking boots and gaiters that is the bets footwear. Good Wellies are ok if you do not have any boots.

There will be three guides present. Myself AW. Tom, and Jon (BASC assessor). The second group will have 4 guides present. Myself AW, Tom, Darren and Andy.

Drive carefully, the A9 now has average speed cameras so bare this in mind. See you all soon.

Malc

Jonesie

Lads,

Just a suggestion, as I am struggling a bit with the group PM thing. If everyone PMs me their email address I can start a group email, it might be a bit easier for group discussion?

Cheers

Rich