Available: shooting bud wanted around taunton

golfer65

hi guys ive got my own permissions so relax i just need someone to go out with me on a regular basis or just give me a call with a wanna get out ive got two guys that are as much use as a waterproof tea bag
ive got both cert upto 6.5 creedmoor air gun, 22lr, 17hmr,22.250,44mag,12 gauge 410 9mm
i really just want some company when i go out roe deer rabbits foxes pigeons

ashray

good evening,i wish you the very best of luck with your quest,i had the same challenge a few years ago but found a chap who is spot on but did have to sort the wheat from the chaff,lots of wanabies but no ideas....oh and watch out for the *** are you paying an hourly rate/fuel/ammo etc*** brigade.

bfltd0

Best of luck, sounds like you will have no problem filling the slot.

Shame you're not closer to London.................. :)

bfltd0

I’m in London πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚but nothing here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What do you mean, nothing?

So you don't go after the rock doves, parakeets, urban foxes, mangy dogs, lost cats and all the other vermin?

Let alone wandering into Richmond Park with a fully-moderated rifle (at night of course)?

London is truly a target-rich environment........................................ πŸ˜‰

maxtheflyinghorse

What do you mean, nothing?

So you don't go after the rock doves, parakeets, urban foxes, mangy dogs, lost cats and all the other vermin?

Let alone wandering into Richmond Park with a fully-moderated rifle (at night of course)?

London is truly a target-rich environment........................................ πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WellieP

I'm wellington based, so pretty close by. Just acquiring .308 and .17HMR this month, have airguns already.

Let me know if you're still looking.