Who would you choose to stalk with in the UK ?

EMcC

Nobody is in a position to know all the Guides available in UK so any recommendations will only be fairly localised or based on a few personal experiences.
So a bit of a difficult question to answer.
Your best bet would be to ask for recommendations based on a certain area or within a budget.

Nobody is in a position to know all the Guides available in UK so any recommendations will only be fairly localised or based on a few personal experiences.
So a bit of a difficult question to answer.
Your best bet would be to ask for recommendations based on a certain area or within a budget.
Ideally members will add their choices based on personal experiences, and as there should be enough members to cover most area's in the UK more than once, it will soon be clear to see which guides, estates or offering a good experience to paying clients.

tozzybum

+2 on Sikamalc,got me on my first Fallow and even in the poorest weather going has put me on the deer.Shares his knowledge freely and puts you at ease with his wit and bad jokes.

Tim.243

My self...........I work very hard for the few deer that are on the ground I look after. If I am not out foxing then out looking what has been passing through.

Tim.243