Wonderhart Driven Boar

jason shave

Hi there.

I have never been myself, but have met tomas a couple of times he is a very genuine man and has a good reputation.

DEER STALKER

I ended up joining a trip recently with Wonderhart. The trip was cancelled 5 hours before we caught the flight. I now know of 3 other shooting trips that have turned out this way with NO REFUND - If anyone else is considering going with Tomaz my advice is DONT. I should have listened to previous PM's from the guys on here!!!

You have been warned

Glyn 1

Surely people aren't still being caught out by this thief? Doesn't anyone do any research before booking?

DEER STALKER

He's a proper Hungarian Pikey. When he's not selling driven boar trips he's sharpening knives, selling clothes pegs and lucky heather. BasT&$d

EMcC

How come you ended up going with him 'Recently' when you said in March that you wouldn't be going with him ??

DEER STALKER

I was arranging the trip for 15 in March and thankfully I decided not to progress. I was offered a place at short notice a couple of weeks ago so decided to chance it.

happyhunt

He's got plenty of money.......yours
Plenty of people shouted up about this guy last year so no excuses
The shooting world needs rid of thieving scum like this

EMcC

That's where this site comes into it's own, letting other folk know who is good and who is bad.
That is why I cannot understand some folk disagreeing with 'Naming and Shaming'

EMcC

It is often quoted that such 'Naming and Shaming' is only one side of the story and that is probably always the case But if it is started it is then open for any others to either agree or disagree with what is posted and for any interested party to dig further.

The Colonel

This man has no respect for anyone and his only interest is how to take money from people. A complete thief. Took our group for thousands of pounds by getting us to Hungary with no hunting. He is full of crap and false promises. DO NOT PAY THIS FRAUDSTER ANY MONEY.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Hmm there are a few more like the above who cancel trips at the last minute and do not honour what they promise.

If you want to go on a Wild Boar trip I suggest you use George AKA Hungarian George on here. Generally if you ask about enough about people in this game you will come up with right person to go with.

starr shot

This man has no respect for anyone and his only interest is how to take money from people. A complete thief. Took our group for thousands of pounds by getting us to Hungary with no hunting. He is full of crap and false promises. DO NOT PAY THIS FRAUDSTER ANY MONEY.
Not thousands more like tens of thousands when you count other people in and all the trophy fees payed and not delivered on. The only way he has been getting away with this for a while now is the false promises of replacement hunts and I’ve got some money coming in and can pay you soon.ALL LIES.

levigsp

I was talking with a Bulgar in spring and he was explaining to me how to make money from hunting and I found it very entertaining.
First he said you post adverts for driven boar or other large game, at reasonable prices , showing animals hunted previously.
Once you get a group together you take them somewhere good so they get plenty of sport and you treat them like royalty.
They go home happy and tell the world about their marvelous trip, resulting in you getting more clients.
Meanwhile you get the animals shot processed, salami and sell it to the locals, skins tanned to sell on the net, same with trophys.
When repeat customers are sourced they are charged a hefty deposit that they don't see again! and if your lucky the full price is paid upfront!
They the hunters don't get to you because they don't know where you live etc etc.

I asked, " what about the Police, the law etc?" his answer was " Oh they like Salami and hunting themselves".
Oh if your interested His name was Rubin Frydd.