DSC1 at Ardnamurchan 8th-10th February 2019

Hello everyone, My name is Steve and I'm new to the forum here but not necessarily new to deer stalking.

Just a quick question and some information to anyone around Scotland who are looking to do their DSC1. I have pre booked a course with Jelen (Premier Wildlife Services) but have found out that they may have to postpone due to lack of numbers. I have posted a link to the course details below to see if anyone would be interested in attending. I would be happy to pick anyone en route (within reason of course) on my way there from Dundee. Accomodation can also be shared as there are a few cabins/lodges nearby to Ardnamurchan Estate which could keep costs down.

DSC Level 1

Kind regards
Steve

I had a reply from Elmswood campus near Cupar in Fife. They have a 2 day course coming up in march. Im hoping for a weekend course, saves taking time off work.
Yeah, weekend is handy! I've prebooked accomodation for Aberlour because I'm that impatient :) If you went for that one, and you don't mind sharing, I'm more than happy to share a room and run you up the road. £75 for 2 nights each including breakfast, arrive Friday evening and check out Sunday morning.

I would of booked and done that with you but I'm on a shooting holiday with Johnny and a few others in Prague that weekend. Has been planned for most of this year. Hopefully get on one soon. Really keen to get going.