Evolutionary Changes

Beowulf

Hey Revered John B,
I have it in my head that in the Bible it has a passage about 'Thou shall not cuvert thy neighbours ass'! I cannot actually prove it, it might be Monty Pyhon. You seem to have a good knowledge of the good book what do you reckon? Should I be worried about 'Cuverting female street residents behinds'? :lol:

God Bless you my child. ;)

Hi Sikamalc,
I was going to comment about your vegan friend and a mouth full of nuts. But its a family site! :eek: :lol: Take care of yourself Captain! :D

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Mr B,
I believe it is something along the lines of,

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbours ass
nor drink thy neighbours water,
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbours wife
nor, then it was something to do with his daughter but I cannot quite remember what :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

John

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Mr B, the lady in question is not my friend (GOD FORBID) she is a friend of my wife.

Just had a nice Sika Venison stew with dumplings and thick gravy :) I like eating recycled Caledonian forest, it has a wonderful taste :D

Beowulf

Thanks for that Rev JayB I new it was there somewhere. I must of heard it in sunday school and I pricked up my ears because it sounded rude! :lol:

Hi Sikamalc,
That stew sounds nice! I've got recycled Heartbreak Ridge for dinner tonight. Darinda won't tell me how she intends to cook it, its a surprise! I have no days off between now and Christmas, so the thought of the vension tonight and for Christmas day is keeping me going! :D

I have also donated one of the hinds deer's back leg to the farmer who's land I stalk. His wife is very pleased! I think my land permisson is safe for another year! :eek: