Forth coming SD week 2014

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Not long before I head north for a month on the stags with clients, and the 4th week being the SD week. Look forward to seeing some new faces and old ones again.

Looking forward to stalking the rut on Reds and Sika Stags followed by a few days on the hinds. This will be my 29th year without fail. Safe journey up lads and look forward to seeing you all. Should be a good crack with good friends again, I have no doubt there will be a few laughs.

Looking forward to it Malc :D

Senior Guide has already been picking out this year's off-road slippers. :lol:

Looking forward to it Malc :D

Senior Guide has already been picking out this year's off-road slippers. :lol:

I thought he was getting a set of re treads this year!

No doubt he will be wanting to take Tom (nugget) up heart break ridge again....................or should it be Darren and Tom!! I can hear the screams now :lol:

Have another 4,500 acres to stalk this year nearby, so we will get a few of lads over there for some red and sika hinds.

Last edited:
You will be pleased to know I have purchased the new off road slippers so I am starting to get a bit excited :cool:. I think the rut will be full on in the 4th week and I dont mean the deer ! Tom says he will sort a wallow out in Alex's bed on the first night :rofl:

Look forward to meeting you Norm. Im taking plenty of haribo's up for Tommy :rofl: not long now Jayb until we are knocking on your door for a good catch up mate.

Its no fun laying in bed with ear defenders on, trying to block out the screaming coming from Ginge and Nuggets room!! At least me, Sandra and Mark get 3 weeks with clients before the Bash street kids arrive :D :lol:

Perhaps JAYB has a spare room for Ginge to stay in :eek:

Its no fun laying in bed with ear defenders on, trying to block out the screaming coming from Ginge and Nuggets room!! At least me, Sandra and Mark get 3 weeks with clients before the Bash street kids arrive :D :lol:

Perhaps JAYB has a spare room for Ginge to stay in :eek:

In the Polytunel with the rest of the redheads, that's tomatoes to you Darren :D

John

before the Bash street kids arrive :D :lol:

:lol:

_73240713_hi021312036.jpg

That's rich coming from you two, I have more hair around my balls than both of you have on your head :D Besides I have the tartan syrup ready and packed and it will be breathing the highland air within the next 24 hours!

I believe he is now on the road, there goes my peace and quiet for a month!

Who will be arriving on Saturday or Sunday? My brother and I will be stalking until our departure Sun and wouldn't mind meeting a few of you, putting a name with a face, and sharing a pint.

4 more days till I board the plane, get my butt kicked by the hairy jet lag monster, and get to stalk the highlands.

Back