Page load speed

PSE Composites Limited

GGG

Hi,
I appear to have acquired a problem whereby it takes minutes for pages to load.
The problem is peculiar to this site only, on my device.
Occasionally, it will put up a message saying “Oops we ran into some problems, there may be more information in Browser control”
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Alantoo

Have a look in Browser control?

If it is not something in your browser settings to do with Reader or Pop-ups or Notifications for this site...just do the basic of quit and restart the browser and or computer? and then if it persists clear caches and history?

It might help some IT guru to analyse if you mention the browser and operating system you are using...I am on a Mac and have never seen that warning in Safari, Chrome or Firefox.

Alan

GGG

Hi Alan, I’ve tried switching on/off clearing caches, history etc.
I’m using Safari on an Ipad.
C2B46FB4-3069-4685-9B9D-EE77474CC123.png

Alantoo

I don't have an iPad so haven't explored...I note that your warning notification refers to Browser Console rather than Control...Google it if no-one else responds?

Adobe recently ceased with Flash I wonder if it is linked to that...

I also note you have apparently clicked a link from Outlook...devil's spawn... :) might try a direct search to SD in Safari excluding any MS stuff and see if it still happens?

Alan

GGG

Alan,
I tried directly from a search in Safari and it worked fine.
If I used the Icon on my Homescreen which I have used for years the problem continued.
Deleted the Icon on my Homescreen and created a new one, problem now solved.
Thanks again for your help.

Alantoo

The only loss of data I haver ever experienced with our Macs since 1990 odd was when Lesley's Entourage crashed disastrously a couple of times...she always used it as part of MS Office because all her clients were also on MS Office with Windows...so I still have a distrust of MS...although she did use Entourage as her entire organisational / filing system to be fair.

Glad you have sorted it...

Alan

Territory Hunting