JB96

Hello All,

A little away from Deer Stalking but i was looking at getting some work done on my beretta silver pigeon 5, and was just wondering if anyone could give me a guide of costing for getting:

- stock refinished
- barrels blued

Thanks!

User00003

Stock - £200 give or take depending on finish and if checkering needs sharpening

Bluing - £250-£500 depending if dipped or rust blued

Originally I think it was varnished and hot caustic blued - to redo that I’d say around £500 all in depending who does it

enfieldspares

Barrels £80-£120 if done to same quality of the gun when new.

Stock refinish £100-£140 if there is no chequering work involved.

If you are near Birmingham then there are several to choose.

Some can do it all others will contract some of it out.

If you want it done as "best" then it'll cost more than above as there will be more labour cost.

JB96

Barrels £80-£120 if done to same quality of the gun when new.

Stock refinish £100-£140 if there is no chequering work involved.

If you are near Birmingham then there are several to choose.

Some can do it all others will contract some of it out.

If you want it done as "best" then it'll cost more than above as there will be more labour cost.

I’m Lancashire based but I’m happy to travel for the right gunsmith, but that’s great thank you!

JB96

Stock - £200 give or take depending on finish and if checkering needs sharpening

Bluing - £250-£500 depending if dipped or rust blued

Originally I think it was varnished and hot caustic blued - to redo that I’d say around £500 all in depending who does it

I was thinking it would be round that mark, I’m looking to get some work done at the end of this season to tidy on of my guns up but that’s fantastic information to have thank you!

UK Outfitters