Tapatalk message appearing on Stalking Directory

It's just an operating system to make forum viewing easier on a phone, you don't have to use it, and it won't get you hooked into a cult. :D

I don't find it difficult to view the forum on the iPhone browser...so how do I get rid of this spawn of Satan Tapatalk advert delaying my viewing of SD?

Alan

When I look at SD on my iPhone I get an annoying dialogue box appearing on the bottom of the screen saying Open In Tapatalk or Continue with Safari.

You have to choose one before it goes away...I have chosen Safari four times so far and it keeps coming back.

I presumed it is the same irritation that prompted the OP.

Alan
I have the same issue on an older iPad, on my phone I can just select safari and it works however if I try and do that on the older iPad nothing happens, assume it must be an older OS

Not sure on type of phone but it should be under settings/apps/tapatalk on/off.........I think!!!!

Not sure on type of phone but it should be under settings/apps/tapatalk on/off.........I think!!!!

No it is an advert that pops up when I log in to SD. I have never downloaded Tapatalk and do not have it on my phone.

It seems to be prompted by the site. But when you express your preference it ignores it.

Alan

Back