Windage adjustable mounts

scooby243

Hello , has anyone on here got or know where I could find some 30 mm windage adjustable scope mounts to fit either piccatiny rail or cz 527 , I’ve been told to look for millet angleloc mounts but can’t seem to be able to find any , thanks in advance. Ps the reason I’m trying them is I’ve a cz 527 in 17 hornet that the barrel is so for out of true in the action I can’t get enough windage on my night vision . Anyone else had similar problems? Cheers Steve.

The Singing Stalker

That sounds unusual. Don’t know anything about the mounts but some nv devices are more known to have issues being out of true than the rifles. If you put a day scope is it still out?

Sonicdmb73

That sounds unusual. Don’t know anything about the mounts but some nv devices are more known to have issues being out of true than the rifles. If you put a day scope is it still out?
Not really, the CZ527 has a tapered thread on the barrel. It is more common than you might know. The fact that most digital NV has limited windage and elevation compared to a normal scope. Is probably why it shows more with them.

Sonicdmb73

I have Burris Picatinny mounts. They have up to 40 MOA of adjustment, a little bit fiddly but worth it. My Photon extreme has even less total movement than the standard one. But the crosshairs are near enough central.

Erik Hamburger

Hello , has anyone on here got or know where I could find some 30 mm windage adjustable scope mounts to fit either piccatiny rail or cz 527 , I’ve been told to look for millet angleloc mounts but can’t seem to be able to find any , thanks in advance. Ps the reason I’m trying them is I’ve a cz 527 in 17 hornet that the barrel is so for out of true in the action I can’t get enough windage on my night vision . Anyone else had similar problems? Cheers Steve.
Sports-Match (Excellent products, very reasonably priced) offer these:

ATP90 - 2 PIECE HIGH WEAVER / PICATINNY 30mm FULLY ADJUSTABLE​