BDS DSC1 Ilkley 7-10 July

hi charliefox
did mine there couple years ago really good do, if its vince that takes you hes a sound guy, a mine of info and a good laugh once ya get to know him
enjoy yourself
jimmy

Did mine there in september last year and thoroughly enjoyed it and learnt alot at the same time. Vince is very knowledgeable and im sure you have a good time. Also all of us passed which was a bonus.

George

Just completed the course in Ilkley. Vince, Robert and Nick (for the shooting assesment) did a great job. Course was run extremely well and was fun as well as immensly interesting. I would recommend it to anyone.

I also completed the course this week and I have to say it exceeded my expectations. The course was great and very informative. Vince and Robert have a fantastic wealth of knowledge. Not only did I come away with a pass on my exams but also made some great contacts in the industry. Thank guy for all your effort

Charliefox
How is the course going? Hope you enjoy it.
Yorkie.

All good thanks Yorkie. Despite the odd minor drama I managed to pass. Very impressed with Vince & Robert, very knowledgeable and funny. Some good lads on the course, had a good laugh in the process. Don't forget, if you're not sure about what to do with a suspect carcass - sausages or feed it to you're dog, eh Matt? ;)

Have to have a think about Level2 in a year or two....

Chris your advice was invaluable all weekend, i'm so glad i didnt listen ;) '....if you dont know it now you never will....' - yep ta for that one.
Good to meet you, and good luck with your move.

Back