Best Dovetail setup ? or best mounting system for CZ rifles

Conetrol's "Dap-Tar" mounts are what you need along with a pair of their projectionless rings in matching grade/finish.

Order the correct size and they will need to be drifted on so snug is the fit before locking up with neat hex screws.

Job done

K

That would be fine with the 11mm dovetail, what about the ⅜" with the weird angle ?
I know when I looked into it 6 or so years ago they couldn't (or wouldn't) help.

Neil. :)

Of course my Brno Model 2 has the old 17mm dovetails and a set of Parker-Hale rings have been on it since I got it. no problems. Of course I never trued fitting part of Hubble to it either.

I do happen to have a set of Hilver steel rings for the Brno ZKM611 & Model on in high (up to 52mm obj) but of curse they are in 1" size. I let someone try them and when they went out they were as packaged new but they came back in the box sans packing and plastic bag. These are the narrower dovetail so will fit the 9-11mm I believe.

Hi Tim
Yes sorry mate the Sportsmatch rings I have are 1 inch mate might be interested in your leupolds though
Geordie

Back