I need some help?!

R8 Ultimate Carbon - Discover Now! >>>

jojoho

Hello, I am trying to find some hep for an unusual request we have.

sadly my mother in law passed away last week, she was 85. We used to take her out on drives in hope to see a Deer, she had never seen one.
We wondered if there was any chance of having a deer present at the crematorium grounds for her. It would be amazing.
Can anybody help us or point us in the right direction.
Her Cremation is on Thursday 11th February am at the Wealden Crematorium nr Horam.
Thankyou kindly in advance for any help anyone can give us to help us be able to succeed in this. Obviously we would not want to cause any stress to the amazing Animal! We would of course pay for anyone time.
🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
First of all my condolences to you and your family.
Secondly it might pay you to contact a local zoo or small animal sanctuary that does school visits and has a tame deer. As we are a deer stalking site some of the members on here do keep deer, but a tame one might be a tall order.

sh1kar

Sorry for your loss. Google Thomas Copas. Turkey farmer. He has an annual Christmas fair and someone attends with quite a few Reindeer
S

jojoho

First of all my condolences to you and your family.
Secondly it might pay you to contact a local zoo or small animal sanctuary that does school visits and has a tame deer. As we are a deer stalking site some of the members on here do keep deer, but a tame one might be a tall order.
Thankyou!

I will see if I can find one. They say if there is a will there a way, may have to end up with a statue.... know anyone who’s got one ?!

New Avon Arms