Names

Cry Havoc

Well if I were to take my mother maiden name I would be Dominic Dominick...! I know of a business contact called Mr Shakar, first name Rod. I also used to deal with a company in the Hong Kong and the chinese frequently take a western forename and keep their Chinese family name, the girl I dealt with was called Fanny Pong.!

deerstalker.308

Friend of my fathers was called Richard Scratcher.......
There was also (although mentioned already) a Michael Hunt who was the grounds keeper at Lords cricket ground for many years.
Also knew a Teresa Green who worked for the commission, not sure if she still does.

I. Farticus

Lightyear

I once had a business contact in Finland called Bent Winkle !

I knew a girl at school called Cherry Tree !!!

All good work !

Cheers + ATVB

Philip

David T

Used to deal with a guy called Mr Cobbledeck. We managed to loose the business when the old dear in the office sent the invoice marked for the attention of Mr Gobbledick !! :rofl:

limulus

Just remembered sitting down to a meeting in Germany and having Dr Fuchs introduced....every English speaker was biting their lip trying not to laugh....some failed :)

Drag1

When i was working in the states a few years ago there was a guy who was campaigning to be the local governor who's name was Paul Zewa**er I kid you not i thought it was a joke and fell about laughing the two yanks i was with did'nt know what i was laughing at

patrickt

I once had a case in which I had a client called Blue, one officer was called Green, and the other Brown!!!

finnbear270

Once worked on a fairly short drilling contract with a fella from Pakistan, ( Ex infantry), His surname was Banga, the rest of the drilling crew used to take the P*ss, as his other half's name was Lashme, I also get a laugh while watching the news while lying in on a Saturday morning, just take a bit more notice of the sub titles giving the reporters name or the interviewee's! some of the subject matter really jives with the name/s.

nell

Went to school with a lad called morris carr and met a famous shearer in NZ called edsel forde....

jase kaye

Anyone watch the episode of The Chase, when Bradley Walsh cracked up with the name of the German horse jumping champion....Fanny Schmeller :eek:

RED-DOT

Guy worked at BP Grangemouth called Rodger Mycock...
Went to same school as a fiddle instructors son called Yehudi MacEwan
Also know a guy I. Will.
Famous comedy act around here is Claude Balls and his wife is Afelia.

jamross65

many years ago when bored on the nightshift my mate and I used to access the voters role and look up what ridiculous names there were for a laugh. there was the obvious Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse crew, but we also found a Kenneth *****head...