Posting trophies to Austria

Mick9abf

I am after advice from anyone who has recently posted red deer trophies (boiled out) to Austria/Germany as I want to send them before the end of the month to avoid any hassles post Brexit (please do not derail the thread with comments regarding this).

I’m looking for:

1. The most cost effective courier that will carry them, and what I’m likely to have to pay.

2. The best way to package them - I was thinking of going to a bike shop and asking for a couple of cardboard boxes new bikes are delivered in and adapting them and taking it from there but am open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Mick

lochty

For boxes, try one of the storage places that stores furniture etc. Just make sure all the seams are taped up. You might want to put bits of hosepipe over the points and wrap the skull in bubble wrap. Courier will depend on weight. Good luck.

bogtrotter

For boxes, try one of the storage places that stores furniture etc. Just make sure all the seams are taped up. You might want to put bits of hosepipe over the points and wrap the skull in bubble wrap. Courier will depend on weight. Good luck.
Thats exactly how we used to send them .