Reasonably new to stalking - Devon and Cornwall - Help

GGC96

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if any of you experienced stalkers in Devon and Cornwall would be willing to take on a reasonably new stalker as an apprentice kind of thing? I don’t have any permissions and the only time I get to go out is with a friend once every couple of months, and he still hasn’t shot anything so I haven’t gained much experience at all really.I’ve considered a paid stalk but as a student I can’t afford that just yet. I would greatly appreciate just being able to tag along and watch how it’s done :)

Splinter14

I've tried this tack before mate and you won't have much luck on here. I ended up getting a list of AW'S and emailing them directly instead, has paid off for me.

awmc

Sure
I’m not looking for help but if you PM me your number you’re welcome to tag along and perhaps hook up with others who’ll take you out

Last edited:

Bavarianbrit

Here in Germany it is easy to tag along and see how it is done, perhaps because the shooting rights have a 9 or 12 year contract basis so it cannot be pulled away from under your feet like seems to happen sometimes in the UK.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if any of you experienced stalkers in Devon and Cornwall would be willing to take on a reasonably new stalker as an apprentice kind of thing? I don’t have any permissions and the only time I get to go out is with a friend once every couple of months, and he still hasn’t shot anything so I haven’t gained much experience at all really.I’ve considered a paid stalk but as a student I can’t afford that just yet. I would greatly appreciate just being able to tag along and watch how it’s done :)
I would give it a bit of time, after all you have only just joined the site. ;)

There are a lot of good guys on here who have helped many new stalkers out, despite the negative comment. But don't expect instant results, it takes time to get to know people. I am sure someone will offer a helping hand.