Selling / buying

BRACES of Bristol - Mauser M12 with Schmidt & Bender 2.5-10x56 Illuminated Scope


Active Member
I have a .243 rifle if I wish to sell the rifle and replace it with another .243 how do I go about doing it just apply for a variation I am guessing ?


Well-Known Member
Speak to or email your FLO about your circumstances.

What I did was sell my rifle to the dealer that was going to supply its replacement, inform the FLO and ask for a one for one to replace licence came back a few weeks later, a couple of days before the new rifle.



Well-Known Member
Yes, a free one4one variation. Speak with your FLO. You’ll need to seek the first, before you can buy the new one
PSE Composites Limited